Hikvision continues to deliver technology with improvements that work for you and your business. Our newest 3rd Gen DeepinView License Plate Recognition (LPR) Cameras feature multiple benefits such as edge computing technology and high-performance image sensors to rapidly process and deliver accurate license plate data with streamlined camera positioning for optimal efficiency.
The 3rd Gen LPR Cameras use Deep Learning technology that achieves accurate automated plate capture and recognition, while also being equipped with vehicle analysis and vehicle attribute identification to enhance video search efficiency. It outperforms in harsh weather conditions and demanding environments with its IK10 rating and NEMA 4x anti-corrosion coating, and contains a built-in gravity sensor for vibration detection to protect the camera from vandalism. These cameras provide clear imaging against strong backlighting using 140 dB WDR, and powerful High Light Compensation (HLC) to reduce glare that prevents you from being able to view the license plate clearly.
Additional key features include:
- Large monitoring area coverage with entrance and exit control
- Vehicle on-road recording
- 4 MP high quality imaging and efficient H.265+ video compression technology for bandwidth and storage saving
- Supports dual license plate recognition mode for multiple applications reducing misrecognition
- Flexible third-party access control and/or VMS integration with rich interfaces such as Wiegand, RS-485, alarm, audio I/O, and 12VDC power output for external devices
With its advanced features, our new 3rd Gen LPR Cameras provide improved daily vehicle access security for a wide range of applications. View the flyer here to learn more.