1. Compatible with the new version Indoor Stations:
2. Compatible with more card reader models:
3. Fix the problem that standard SIP cannot be automatically registered after restarting
1. Fixed some bugs.
1、 Since V2.2.50_210728, remote degradation of devices is not supported in all subsequent versions. When degradation occurs, it will prompt Upgrading failed.
Notice: Although the device can be degraded by serial port, the device will fail to start and cannot change the version by using serial port again, which means that the device will be completely unusable.
2、Newly support for French voice prompt “calling”, “the line is busy” and “the door is open”
3、The method of adding sub door station is changed to the same method as protocol 1.0. (Fill in the Main Door Station IP and Registration Password in the configuration interface of Sub Door Station)
1. Optimize RS485 communication efficiency with sub-module
1. New refresh button is used to refresh the status of added devices
2. Added ‘All’ option, indoor station and sub-door station will be displayed together.
1. Modify the language display of some errors